Mittwoch, 7. November 2007

more about billard -fanmail

here I got the first fanmail for my billiard stuff

Hi Robbie!

I only have one billiard movie, and it's called "Pool Hall Junkies", but it is not terribly impressive. The plot leaves much to be desired, and the neat tricks they do, you have to rewind (VHS version only) over and over again to get their concepts down.
I have yet to view the ones you sent me, but I wanted you to know how pleased I am that you found them, and for that matter looked for them for me!! Thanks!!
Whenever I can, I try to watch ESPN for the national tournaments, and keep up with what's new in the world of billiards. It's a game I cherish, which is why I want to utilize my talents and convert my hobby into a full workable, and hopefully feasible business.
Wish me luck!
Again, thanks for your input. It really means a lot to me!!

Sphere: Related Content

Keine Kommentare: